IDVI-04 – is a portable instrument designed for monitoring windings of electrical machines.
IDVI-04 – provides the following checks:
- coils of windings, laid in grooves, for the presence of turn-to-turn short circuits and the quality of turn-to-turn insulation
- pole coils for interturn short circuits;
- unsatisfactory condition of the insulation of the windings relative to the machine body and between the windings.
IDVI-04 allows you to identify defects in the windings of an electric machine with a voltage of up to 1000 V (except for windings with equalizing connections). The minimum length of the package of sheets of the checked machine – 45 мм.
– when checking the state of the turn-to-turn insulation and coil circuits, a pulse EMF is induced in the tested coil. If there are turns in the last short-circuit, a magnetic field pulse from the short-circuit current flowing through them is recorded;
– when checking the pole coils for the presence of turn-to-turn short-circuits, the principle of operation of the indicator is based on a comparison of integral assessments of the quality of voltage pulses on the coils;
– when checking the condition of the insulation of the windings relative to the machine body and between the windings, a direct current voltage is applied to the winding, the insulation resistance is determined and compared with the threshold value (0.5 МОм).
|– when checking the coils of windings laid in grooves for the presence of turn-to-turn short circuits and the quality of turn-to-turn insulation||amperage in the tested coil|
|– when checking pole coils for interturn short circuits||voltage difference coefficient on the coils, K|
|– when checking the condition of the insulation of the windings relative to the machine body and between the windings||insulation resistance, Ri|
|2)||controlled range Kr, %||0÷99|
|3)||controlled range Ri, MOhm||0÷500|
|4)||Kr value when closing one turn in coil, %, not less||10|
|5)||impulse test voltage amplitude:|
|– when checking the coils of windings laid in the slots, V/turn||1, 2, 4, 8, 16|
|– when checking pole coils, V||400|
|6)||output DC voltage when measuring Ri, V||1000±100|
|8)||power supply||stand-alone or from an external power supply|
|9)||supply voltage, V||4 (-1.0 +0.2)|
|10)||power consumed, W, no more||4|
|11)||weight, kg, no more||0.5|
The warranty period – is 24 months from the date of sale.